Every Mutsy product comes with its own manual. Read this manual carefully and keep it for reference. Please note that not following the instructions in the manual could endanger the personal safety of your child. Don’t have your manual at hand? No problem, you can download it here.
Watch the Mutsy demo videos here.
4rider lightweight FAQ's
Do you still have a question about a Mutsy product?
Maybe you will find the answer in our list of FAQ’s.
- How can I take off the lining?
- Is it possible to order lining in another colour separately?
- How can I replace the push bar?
- How old must my child be in order to use the seat? How much weight can it carry?
- How old must my baby be in order to use the carry cot? How much weight can it carry?
- How much weight can the shopping basket carry?
- Can I use another mattress in the carry cot?
- Can I use the stroller in the rain?
- How should I clean the lining?
- Do I need to oil/lubricate the moving parts and wheels?
- How do I install/remove the wheels?
- How can I make the wheels swivel or stop them from swivelling?
- How to fold and unfold my Mutsy 4Rider?
- How can I adjust the seat?
- Which car seats are compatible with the Mutsy 4Rider?
- How do I attach the car seat adapters?
- Which frame is compatible with the duoseat?
If you have any other questions, please fill in the contact form. A Mutsy employee will get back to you as soon as possible.