Mutsy B.V., located on Nieuwkerksedijk 14, 5051 HT Goirle, is responsible for processing personal data as set out in this privacy statement.
Nieuwkerksedijk 14, 5051 HT Goirle
+31 (0)13 534 5152
Mandy Sprangers is the Data Protection Officer at Mutsy B.V. She can be reached on firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal details that we process
Mutsy B.V. processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you have provided them to us. Below you will find a summary of the personal details that we process:
- First name and surname
- Address details
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Data on your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal details that we process
Our website and/or service has no intention of collecting data on users who are under the age of 16. Unless they have the express consent of their parents or guardian. We cannot, however, check that users are older than 16. We recommend that parents are involved in the online activities of their children in order to prevent data on children being collected without parental consent. If you think that we have collected the personal details of a child without consent, please contact us via email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal details?
Mutsy B.V. processes your personal details for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletters and/or advertising brochure;
- Ringing or emailing you if this is necessary in order to provide our services;
- Informing you about changes to our products and services;
- Mutsy B.V. analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the site and harmonise the range of products and services according to your preferences.
Automated decision making
Mutsy B.V. makes decisions about business, which could have (significant) consequences for persons on the basis of automated processes. This involves decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without the intervention of a person (e.g. an employee of Mutsy B.V.). Mutsy B.V. does not use the following computer programs or systems: N/A
How long do we retain personal details?
Mutsy B.V. retains your personal details no longer than is strictly necessary for realising the aims for which they were collected. We apply the following retention terms for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Google analytics; retention term 26 months.
- Email / contact details; have you contacted Mutsy with regard to a job application? We retain your data for up to four weeks after filling the vacancy. This can be extended for up to 1 year but we will ask for your consent.
- Email / contact details; have you contacted Mutsy with regard to a job application? Then we will store your data until the request has been completed.
- Email / contact details; have you contacted Mutsy with regard to a complaint? Then we will retain your details until the complaint procedure is completed.
- Email / contact details; have you contacted Mutsy with regard to a press request? Then we will retain your details for up to 1 year after the contact moment. This can be extended for up to 2 years but we will ask for your consent.
Sharing personal details with third parties
Mutsy B.V. does not sell your details and only transfers them if this is necessary to carry out our contract with you or to fulfil a mandatory obligation. We conclude processing agreements with businesses that process your details on our behalf in order to ensure they provide the same level of protection and confidentiality. Mutsy B.V. remains responsible for the processes.
Cookies, or similar technologies that we use
Cookies are also placed by third parties on this website. These could be advertisers and/or social media companies. Below is a summary:
- Google Analytics. Function: Analytic cookie that measures website visit. Retention term: 2 years.
Reviewing, adapting or deleting details
You are entitled to review, correct or delete your personal details. You may also withdraw your consent or object to your personal details being processed by Mutsy B.V. and you have the right to data mobility. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal details that we hold to you or another organisation that you nominate. You can send a request to review, correct, delete or transfer your personal details or a request to withdraw your consent to processing or an objection thereto, to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to be sure that we proceed with the request, we kindly ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Please black-out your passport photo, the MRZ (machine readable zone, i.e. the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), your passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This will protect your privacy. We will respond as quickly as possible to your request, and always within four weeks. Mutsy B.V. would also like to inform you of the option to submit a complaint to the national supervisory body, the Personal Data Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect your personal data
Mutsy B.V. takes the protection of your data very seriously and takes suitable measures to prevent abuse, loss and unauthorised access, publication and modification. If you believe that your data is not being effectively protected or there is evidence of abuse, please contact customer service or email us on email@example.com.