Every Mutsy product comes with its own manual. Read this manual carefully and keep it for reference. Please note that not following the instructions in the manual could endanger the personal safety of your child. Don’t have your manual at hand? No problem, you can download it here.
Watch the Mutsy demo videos here.
Do you still have a question about a Mutsy product?
Maybe you will find the answer in our list of FAQ’s.
- I have a question about Evo prices, accessories and/or spare parts
- How old must my baby be in order to use the carry cot? How much weight can it carry?
- How old must my child be in order to use the seat? How much weight can it carry?
- How to fold and unfold my Mutsy Evo?
- How can I adjust the seat?
- How much weight can the shopping basket carry?
- Can I use another mattress in the carry cot?
- How do I replace the seat covers?
- Is it possible to order lining in another colour separately?
- How should I clean the lining?
- May my Mutsy product become wet from rain or snow?
- Do I need to oil/lubricate the moving parts and wheels?
- How do I install/remove the wheels?
- Why do the foam tyres lose their shape and become flat after some time?
- How do I assemble and disassemble the Evo basket?
- How do I secure the Igo footmuff?
- Which car seats are compatible with the Mutsy Evo?
- How do I attach the car seat adapters?
If you have any other questions, please fill in the contact form. A Mutsy employee will get back to you as soon as possible.